Thursday, February 17, 2011

Too Soon?

Is it too soon to be planning my garden? Our mild winter is trying to trick me into planting seeds, but I won't fall for it. It has been relatively mild and rain-free lately, but I am sure that March will change that. Still I can't help stockpiling some seeds when I see them on sale just in case spring does decide to come early.

I'm making steady progress on my blanket, and I'm in love. It reminds me of spring with all the bright colors. Every time I see it I'm reminded of past projects that it is pieced from - shirts, baby booties, stuffed animals, slip covers and picnic blankets.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the blanket. The fabrics are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are gorgeous! I especially love the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yellow too! Once I started cutting it I wish that I had more to make a spring table cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too soon to plan! I'm daydreaming about what to plant.

    ReplyDelete