Monday, December 6, 2010

Something New - Eat Ethiopian Food

There is a funny little building, right down the street from our house, that looks like an apartment complex. Natch. It's an Ethiopian restaurant. We drive by weekly wondering if it is any good but puzzling over why anyone would put a restaurant there. As the restaurant has endured and actually received many positive reviews we decided to give it a go. And the verdict . . . yummmmmmmmm!


Photo from Bete-Lukas - Were we ate.

Five of us went and we split 2 veggie combos and 2 meat combos. It looked much like the above picture, except I think there were a few other items (we actually went a few weeks ago and now I can't remember the name of anything we had). The whole meal was served on a giant pancake like bread that you pull apart and use to eat with - fun! We also tried Ethiopian beer which in my humble opinion tasted a lot like Heineken. Would I go back? For sure! Overall review of Ethiopian food - yummmmmm!


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try Ethiopian food...my mom loves it! This might be the push I need. : O )

    ReplyDelete