Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Something New - Volunteer

So this isn't totally new. I've volunteered before, just not recently. However, this week I'm volunteering in two ways 1) organizing and, hopefully with much success, helping to pull off a Dress for Success Fashion Show, 2) volunteering at a job I've always wanted. I know this is actually interning, but I'm giving over 40 hours a week of my time, unpaid, to a job that does improve the community - and my title is volunteer, so I am counting it. And as to this mysterious volunteer job I can say that tomorrow I will hopefully get to do something that I have been wanting to do for a long long time and I have spent the last two days madly preparing for it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like volunteering to me! And... I can't wait to hear what you're doing! Very mysterious...

    ReplyDelete