Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Currently Reading


Special Topics in Calamity Physics

And I am very much enjoying it. It's the sort of book that sticks with you when you aren't reading it, wondering how it's all going to shake out. I woke up last night thinking about the characters, but then again I also woke up from a dream that I was eating the world's best chocolate chip cookie, so that alone doesn't mean much. There is something about the characters and the plot and starting with the first chapter knowing where the book is going but not knowing how it's going to get there that sucks you in. Fingers crossed that I like this book at the end as much as I do now.

2 comments:

  1. I read that one a couple years ago. I started out engaged and ended up finding it fairly obnoxious... but I'm kind of a jerk, and nicer people often enjoy books I hate. =) Hopefully you enjoy the rest of it more than I did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Your tastes in books is definitely darker than mine! I'm really hoping that I continue liking it. It really sucks when you start off liking a book and than half way through you discover that you hate it. I end up resenting the book for wasting my time.

    ReplyDelete