Monday, April 12, 2010

Spot the Trend


Rogue, X-Men


Stacy London, What Not to Wear

-and-

ME

If you were guessing crazy gray streak then you would be right (attractive women would also have been an acceptable answer)! Kudos! The thing is I always wanted a gray streak too, I just didn't think I would be getting one at 28. In my mind I would be one of those attractive *older* women with salt and pepper hair with a mean silver streak, looks like things are not going according to plan. My stylist told me that the universe gives you want you ask for, however, I've just been asking for the wrong thing.

1 comment:

  1. Listen, crazy lady, you only have a few gray hairs, which aren't even noticeable until you pull back the rest of your hair and say "Look at all these grays!" Then I lean in and squint, and kind of see them. You're gray like I'm bald; we're not there yet.

    ReplyDelete