Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 in 30

Or not. Originally I thought I would try to come up with 30 things to try this year (as that seems to be the trend), but then I realized that I couldn't really come up with 30 new things I was itching to try. Then I realized that I didn't really like having a time line for trying to complete these new tasks, and that I was putting some cheater goals on there. So here I sit two months after my birthday with a list of 28 things I am interested in trying at some point in the nearish future.
  1. Go vegan for a week.
  2. Learn how to make a lemon ginger cloud.
  3. Try archery.
  4. Sew something I can wear to work.
  5. Make sushi.
  6. Drink at every bar on Hawthorne.
  7. Volunteer.
  8. Boudoir photos.
  9. Kayak.
  10. Go to a burlesque show.
  11. Hike or make arrangements to hike Mt. St. Helens.
  12. Take a painting class.
  13. Run 3 5ks.
  14. Run an 8k.
  15. Go on a sail boat.
  16. Make a cheese-like product.
  17. Refurbish a piece of furniture.
  18. Teach the cat a trick.
  19. Make pretzels.
  20. Take an art class.
  21. Roller aerobics.
  22. Host a dinner party or brunch.
  23. Swim in a swimming hole.
  24. Take a dance class.
  25. Try a new food.
  26. Learn how to make a cherry bomb.
  27. Stay in a fire look out post.
  28. Eat eggplant (which I hate).

No comments:

Post a Comment