Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Clean


Guy and I just got back from a short spring break trip to the coast. We walked the beach, poked around the tide pools, visited the shops and relaxed.

We also finished what has been a few weeks of heavy drinking. It's strange I don't feel like I drink that much, but our weekends seem to be booze based, plus a drink with dinner during the week, and the occasional mid-week happy hour seems to be taking its toll.


So this year for spring cleaning we will be cleaning out our bodies as well as our house. Four weeks of detox starting today (with an out on Easter for mimosas). Along with not drinking I'm going to try monitoring my heart rate when I work out and eat less meat. We'll see how it goes, consider it a mid-year resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment